About Me

My photo
After being in the legal field for a few years, I am sharing my successes for other process servers along with funny stories.

Friday, August 5, 2011

WRITERS NOTES #9





Process Servers must know the laws that pertain to this profession. As you can see by my case stories, I knew what I could do legally to effect service. I knew what my boundaries were - and yes, as a maverick I got inventive. The following groups are the ones I rely on for educational seminars and new laws regarding our profession. Anything you need to know or need to learn can be found by associating with these groups. They are experts. They are the best!


Process Server Institute

www.psinstitute.com


California Association of Legal Support Professionals

www.calspro.org


National Association of Process Servers

www.napps.org





No comments:

Post a Comment